Applicants for the Fellowship Program must have
1. A M.D. degree from an accredited medical school
2. Completed a residency training program as defined by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and be licensed, or eligible for licensure, to practice medicine in a state or territory of the United States.
3. Taken and passed USMLE step III
4. U.S. citizens or have visas permitting residence and training/employment in the United States.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit below documents to Bernadette.Bennison@uc.edu by March 31
- A letter of interest explaining career goals and objectives and reasons for desiring training in blood banking.
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references
Please feel free to contact us for questions and submit your curriculum vitae for preliminary review.
The applicant's qualifications are reviewed by a fellowship selection committee composed of Hoxworth Blood Center faculty and key staff. Candidates whose applications meet the basic requirements are invited for a personal interview with the committee.
Bernadette Bennison, (513) 558-1203, Bernadette.Bennison@uc.edu
Dr. David Oh, Fellowship Program Director/Chief Medical Officer David.email@example.com
Dr. Jose Cancelas, CEO/Director of Hoxworth Blood Center Jose.Cancelas@uc.edu
Margaret Simon, Program Coordinator Margaret.Simon@uc.edu