Hoxworth Blood Center is part of the University of Cincinnati, but does not receive funding from the State of Ohio for its operations. The center depends on the generosity of our community to help fulfill our mission of saving lives throughout the Tri-State.
If you are unable to donate blood but still want to help, or you are a blood donor and want to do more, please consider making a financial contribution.
Hoxworth Blood Center is a not-for-profit organization. Financial contributions are tax deductible.
Hoxworth is internationally recognized and continues to be one of the leading blood centers in America. Your gift to Hoxworth will help us in many areas including blood collections, research and education.
Support our lifesaving mission.
- Purchasing automated blood collection machines
- Expanding our current neighborhood donor centers
- Purchasing lab equipment
- Purchasing blood mobiles
- Funding research projects
Ways to Donate
- Kroger Rewards. Link your Kroger Plus Shopping Card so purchases made benefit the non-profit Hoxworth Blood Center. Visit kroger.com, search for community rewards, enroll or link your card to Hoxworth and start shopping. A percentage of your purchases benefit our lifesaving organization.
- Online Financial Gifts. You can make a gift online as a convenient and secure means of supporting Hoxworth. Or make checks payable to Hoxworth Blood Center
Hoxworth Blood Center
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 670055
Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0055
Thank you for your generous commitment to Hoxworth and its mission!