Hoxworth Blood Center is part of the University of Cincinnati, but does not receive funding from the State of Ohio for its operations. The center depends on the generosity of our community to help fulfill our mission of saving lives throughout the Tri-State.
If you are unable to donate blood but still want to help, or you are a blood donor and want to do more, please consider making a financial contribution.
Hoxworth Blood Center is a not-for-profit organization. Financial contributions are tax deductible.
Hoxworth is internationally recognized and continues to be one of the leading blood centers in America. Your gift to Hoxworth will help us in many areas including blood collections, research and education.
Although I cannot donate blood, I can contribute time and money as a way to give back to Hoxworth and our community for saving my life almost 15 years ago!
Jamie Rausch, Hoxworth Community Advisory Board member, Leukemia survivor and blood donation recipient
Support our lifesaving mission.
- Purchasing automated blood collection machines
- Expanding our current neighborhood donor centers
- Purchasing lab equipment
- Purchasing blood mobiles
- Funding research projects
Ways to Donate
- Kroger Rewards. Link your Kroger Plus Shopping Card so purchases made benefit the non-profit Hoxworth Blood Center. Visit kroger.com, search for community rewards, enroll or link your card to Hoxworth and start shopping. A percentage of your purchases benefit our lifesaving organization.
- Online Financial Gifts. You can make a gift online as a convenient and secure means of supporting Hoxworth. Or make checks payable to Hoxworth Blood Center
- Golf Outing. Join Hoxworth in a fun-filled day of golf. Proceeds benefit the funding of a new bloodmobile.
- Sponsorship Opportunities. Make an impact in our community by partnering with Hoxworth Blood Center to inspire Tri-State residents to roll up a sleeve and donate blood to save lives. When organizations become a sponsor, they provide a donor incentive (T-shirts, food giveaway, event tickets) or other support to entice our community to make a lifesaving blood donation at a local blood drive or one of our seven neighborhood donor centers. Connect with Hoxworth marketing to learn more about becoming a sponsor and Saving Lives Close To Home.
Hoxworth Blood Center
University of Cincinnati
PO Box 670055
Cincinnati, Ohio 45267-0055
Thank you for your generous commitment to Hoxworth and its mission!