Welcome To QuickPass
QuickPass is your required same-day as appointment health screening and registration questionnaire.
QuickPass allows you to begin the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office, saving you time at the blood drive or Neighborhood Donor Centers. We think you’ll find the process quick, easy, and efficient!
How to QuickPass
QuickPass can only be completed on the day of your donation. Once you’ve responded to the questions, the QuickPass QR code will be automatically sent to the email provided. You will then be given the option to print your QuickPass QR Code. This is a critically important step!
Hoxworth uses the QuickPass QR code at a blood drive or donor center to access your questionnaire responses. Hoxworth personnel will be unable to access your QuickPass responses at blood drives or donor centers without the QR code. You must bring a printed or emailed QR code with you at the time of donation.
As of December 4, 2023, Hoxworth Blood Center implemented the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) new individual donor assessment guidance for all blood donors.
Please review carefully as updates have been made to donor educational materials, medication deferral list, and the health history questionnaire.
QuickPass: Four Easy Steps
1. READ the educational materials
2. REVIEW the medication deferral list
3. ANSWER the health history questions
4. PRINT or EMAIL your QuickPass QR code
Important QuickPass Reminders
- QuickPass must be completed on the day of your donation.
- Answer the questions honestly and confidentially.
- QuickPass does not determine your eligibility to donate; that will be done at the time of your donation.
- QuickPass is not the same as an appointment to donate blood or platelets. To schedule an appointment, please visit Hoxworth's Neighborhood Donor Centers or locate a blood drive near you.
- Questions must be completed in a single log on session. If the system times out, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- Blood donors who are 16 years old may donate with a signed parental consent form. Parental consent is not required for individuals 17 years of age or older.
- Bring QuickPass QR code (print or email) to donation appointment. Donors without an email address will be unable to use QuickPass from home or office. Registration will need to be completed on site.
- If you are unable to access or complete QuickPass prior to donation appointment, please report experience to the donor center registration desk. The QuickPass questionnaire can be completed at the donor center or blood drive.
The security of your information is our top priority. Hoxworth Blood Center will never ask for personal financial details such as bank account, credit card or debt card numbers. Our QuickPass questionnaire is a free online tool for early donation registrations.
If you see anything that looks odd or unusual in your browser during your online registration process, please do not enter your personal banking or credit card information, instead contact our donor appointment center to assist you (513-451-0910).
For more information about recommended personal computer security practices, please go to resources on the FTC’s consumer information site where you can learn how to protect yourself online and avoid phishing attacks.