Hospital Customer Service
Hospital Online Ordering System
Medical and Technical Advisory Committee
A membership of interested Hospital partners to discuss:
- Blood Products and Related Services
- Advances in Transfusion Medicine
- Regulatory Updates affecting hospital transfusion services
- Customer Service Updates
- Round Table discussions of best practice amongst hospital transfusion services
Meetings are held quarterly at Hoxworth Blood Center Boardroom 5:00-6:00, with a hybrid component for virtual participation. Contact email@example.com to be included on communications for this Committee.
Transfusion Medicine Rounds, Grand Rounds, and Educational Resources Hosted by Hoxworth
Live lectures by experts in Specialties utilizing Blood and Biotherapies in the treatment of patients. Colleagues from the College of Medicine, National and International Transfusion and Transplantation Community present in hybrid meetings that are recorded and available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on communications for upcoming lectures.
Certificates and Registrations
The below links will open images of certificates and registrations. Should you need assistance in accessing these, please contact the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Divison at 513-558-1276.
- Product Management: 513-558-1570
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory: 513-558-1276